You should read the following Safe Use Guidelines before using the JetBlack VOLT™ EMS Smart Trainer. It outlines how best to avoid injury and accidents whilst using your trainer.
The JetBlack VOLT™ EMS Smart Trainer Safe Use Guidelines
- Failure to securely attach the bicycle to the VOLT™ could result in serious injury to the rider or bystanders. The quick release skewer must be tightened firmly while bracing the bicycle. When closed firmly the lever will leave a clear imprint on the palm of your hand.
- Check your bicycles user manual to make sure use on bicycle trainers is not excluded.
- When using the VOLT™ keep both hands-on handlebars at all times.
- This VOLT™ trainer is intended for single-rider bicycles only.
- Be sure your bicycle is in good working order and fits you properly.
- Before beginning each workout, you must check the bicycle is securely attached to the JetBlack VOLT™ EMS Smart Trainer.
- The VOLT™ must always be used on a flat surface.
- Do not use the VOLT™ in wet conditions; this may harm the electronics.
- Do not put fingers, feet or dangling objects near any moving parts.
- Do not attempt to dismount until all moving parts have stopped.
- Do not attempt to modify your VOLT™ trainer.
- Do not attempt to stop the resistance unit or flywheel manually.
- The resistance-housing unit may become hot. Be careful not touch the resistance-housing until it has had sufficient time to cool.
- Keep children and pets away from the VOLT™ trainer during use.
- Before you start any exercise program you should consult a physician. Should you become ill, feel dizzy, light-headed or nauseous while riding the VOLT™ trainer, stop riding immediately and seek medical attention.